The Draftster is live with a mock draft the week before the 2017 NFL Draft. With what we think will happen in mind, as opposed to what should happen, the list addresses some need situations but more importantly best player available picks. Myles Garrett of Texas A&M is the obvious choice at No. 1 for Cleveland but from then on it’s a guess to what will happen. Here’s what happens in ours:
1. Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, Texas A&M
2. San Francisco 49ers: Mitchell Trubisky, North Carolina
3. Chicago Bears: Jonathan Allen, Alabama
4. Jacksonville Jaguars: Solomon Thomas, Stanford
5. Tennessee Titans: Marshon Lattimore, Ohio State
17. Washington Redskins: Christian McCaffrey, Stanford
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: OJ Howard, Alabama
26. Seattle Seahawks: Dalvin Cook, Florida State
-Does Pittsburgh snag its heir apparent to Big Ben?
-Can Cleveland afford to pass on a quarterback at Pick 12?
-The first offensive lineman selected may not be who you think.
We now have merchandise! Get your gear over at The Draftster’s page on TeePublic.com. We have t-shirts, coffee mugs, notebooks, tanks, sweatshirts and more!
Help us out on Patreon! We appreciate your support!
The Draftster is a NFL Draft podcast that dedicates it content to the NFL Draft all year long.