Ronnie Stanley has a great frame, solid arm length, and doesn’t make many mistakes. He should hear his name early when the Draft rolls around this Spring.
- Has strength to stop edge rushers.
- Footwork allows him to mirror defenders consistently.
- Down blocking could see some improvement.
- Every now and then, Stanley will block defenders too high.
- Very good at blocking in space.
- Good at looks for peel-back blocks.
- Uses hands well.
Ronnie Stanley will be one of the safest picks in the Draft. At 6’6 and long arms, Stanley has what you what physically from an offensive lineman. He also appears to have determination and competitiveness. His technique is good with only a few moments where he hits defenders too high.
The bottom line with Ronnie Stanley is that he is a massive dude with a whole lot of athleticism who will be a solid tackle in the NFL.
NFL Comparison: Tyron Smith
Round Value: First Round